“ I am a second year law student-BALLB-Amity Law School Delhi, How should I proceed to secure a job at HSF? ”

Shubham Kumar S. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Herbert Smith Freehills Recruitment Team

26/04/2019
I have an aviation background. I am a Federal Aviation Administration USA (FAA) certified pilot. I have very keen interest in aviation law, M&A, International law and gender & LBGTI right movements.
20/05/2019
Graduate Recruitment Adviser, Herbert Smith Freehills

Hi Shubham

Thank you for your question.

Perhaps you might be interested in our India Internship. We offer students in their penultimate year of study at any university in India the opportunity to join one of our London Summer vacation schemes. Many thanks for your question. Applications are open on from the 1st June to 30th June 2019 for our 2020 internship.

I have included the link below for you to find out more details about the internship: careers.herbertsmithfreehills.com/in/gra… 

Thanks
Rebecca

Herbert Smith Freehills

Herbert Smith Freehills is one of the world’s leading professional services businesses, bringing together the best people across our 26 offices, to meet all your legal services needs globally. We can help you realise opportunities while managing risk.

Visit website